Sun-Light Fine Rug Care & Restoration upholstery department specializes in the renovation of residential and commercial furniture. Our team of professionals provides maintenance and cleaning services for all fabrics and leather.
The cost and method of cleaning is determined by the type of fabric and quantity of pieces. We will send a representative to examine the furniture and extent of staining, in order to give you an accurate assessment of the results you can expect.
At this point, the representative will provide a price quote and schedule a date of service. On that day, our cleaning crew will arrive at your home or office with state-of-the-art equipment. The entire process should take approximately two to four hours to complete (depend upon the number Of furniture and/or sofas needed to be clean), Generally there is a required 24-hour drying period.
Re-Upholstery and Furniture Restoration
Sun-Light Fine Rug Care and Restoration is a full-service provider of furniture restoration and re-upholstery, and can reconstruct any type of sofa. We fix everything from broken springs to damaged cushions. If you simply wish to change the look of your existing furniture, we offer a wide variety of fabrics – traditional to contemporary, including the very versatile micro-fiber; we will gladly consult with you to create your dream sofa and other pieces.
Cleaning Processes for Fabric
Depending upon your furniture’s needs, one of the following processes will be used:
- Application of cleaning agents with a brush that is suitable for the type of fabric and level of staining
- Application of cleaning agent through direct injection into fabric
- Application of cleaning agent through dry foam dispersal
Following the cleaning, we give the fabric a thorough vacuuming to remove and residual dirt.(leaving the fabric damp to dry).
Sun-Light Fine Rug Care & Restoration provides in-home treatment of leather. Following cleaning, we oil, condition and soften the leather, restoring it to prime condition.
Tips to maintain your leather furniture:
- Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight, which causes color to fade and can dry and crack leather.
- One of the simplest and most important ways in which you can treat your leather furniture is by dusting it weekly. This keeps its pores free from particles. If you’ve never done this before, start – you’ll be amazed at the difference this small task makes.
- Blot and wipe any spills immediately.